Monday, June 4, 2012

NY Yankees Jerseys

To be more modest. more necessary for the healthy functioning of the capital, you have just said to do the normal operation of the company, will raise two billion dollars, I do not know you in the end what kind of a way to get the money, but if you can not get it recovery? In case the coal will not you say? Xiaojun! you are so young that there are so much money,NY Yankees Jerseys, I admire the but money Burongyia! else I do not know, but now the male days if the company loss, and that are loss of your own money! you do not feel bad you? Yu Qing-beautiful eyes as straight staring at me, eyes no restrictions at all to show my concern and worries about the company's development plans, in this moment, I am very moved, I did not expect a and my friendship is not too deep of my colleagues will care about ...
Qing Yu sister really thank you for the concern I have company! Really thank you! I am very impressed! Seems aware of his performance is too warm, Qing-Yu immediate recovery of a trace of emotion, and then went on to say:
! plus this time I hit the short-term earn points, a total of $ 200 million to 50 million in the United States, about 2 billion yuan ... what kind of expression of these after, remember a few days ago when I told my mom her son exactly how much money the mother was almost excited to back off gas to go ...
Xiaojun! You are too amazing! You just how much? ... How do you have so much money? ... You will not be a hacker right? Therefore, they earned 100 million to 50 million pounds! ! That than the hackers said than done! Do you fortune-telling? Do you know in advance the score?

No comments:

Post a Comment