Saturday, June 30, 2012

oakley womens sunglasses to yourself

Removed from the unit to the higher requirements can be placed in a steel plant to the steel plant, I'd arranged to do a management duties when I finally sighed with relief, I thought I could Exhibition I the ability I have conducted extensive surveys and studies, including domestic and foreign iron and steel industry, and later steel products deep processing, finishing, and to ferret out additional product value of the many proposals put forward to the plant leadership. I did not expect , my suggestion is a dismissed plant leadership talk that should be subordinated to the organization and leadership, to yourself,oakley womens sunglasses, but then I heard a worker said, those old leadership is afraid of my performance overshadowed them, afraid that I good grades duties increased, squeeze out their duties, so they have with the elbow me. This state-owned enterprises is a complete disappointment, and then resigned.
size of some of the many messages I listen in a foreign country, as well as analysis of the international financial foreign exchange market in the past few years, results in the second half of 1985, no later than 86 the beginning of the year, the yen will appreciate. appreciation of the yen at a certain time, because the manufacturers time to adjust, it will cause the actual prices of Japanese goods to rise to make this conclusion, I told the boss of that company, he hoard of Japanese goods in U.S. dollars, yen sold at slightly lower prices than the U.S. market on Japanese goods, Japanese goods to earn the money of Americans, while at the same time disrupt the Japanese goods market results that boss said I was too good to be true. Moreover, the appreciation of the yen speculation too arbitrary. see him like this, I immediately left the company, because the size of the company has considered the end, there is no vision, and vision of how development is also developing what Li Mengxin memories here, or could not shook his head.
oakleys am surprised too, and he completely surprised at the Li Mengxin keen insight on the economy and the market,oakley sport sunglasses, but also come up with these incredible ideas.
says with a laugh can not, then hired me even do not have the company of others not, but have no money to entrepreneurs. completely disappointed, I finally understand one thing, it is now in China, at least five or ten years, is not suitable for the survival of our MBA and now I know why many students do not want to return home, like I am so very small number of MBA's more no one wants to return why the country is really no room for development! especially like the MBA, now most people even MBA do not know anything, how do you allow them to receive the MBA advanced management experiences and methods? oakl

No comments:

Post a Comment